Specifically designed for larger output requirements, these fan-assisted condensing system boilers provide heating only for sealed central heating systems, or open systems, if required.
Keeping to the same design as our original E-Tec range, the E-Tec NXS system boiler features a renewed heat exchanger. The coil remains stainless steel while the casing is made of a composite thermoplastic, which not only makes it more durable, it also reduces the lift weight of the boiler.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger moulded in thermoplastic to make the boiler lighter
- Grundfos hydroblock assembly with Delta T variable speed operation pump
- Adjustable heating flow temperature to allow increased efficiency
- Range output customisable to the system requirements
- Combined expansion relief with condensate drain
- Weather compensation compatible with a simple external sensor connection
- Open Therm and Alpha BUS control compatible
- Removable push fit flue connection for quick installation of vertical or horizontal flue configurations