The E-Tec Regular has the same impressive attributes as our E-Tec combi and system boilers - superb build quality, outstanding performance and a lengthy standard warranty.
Our entry level InTec X combination boilers are very competitively priced, enabling homeowners to enjoy the advanced benefits of our new InTec range, no matter how tight the budget is.
- 6 year guarantee on DHW heat exchanger
- Daily pump kick
- Frost thermostat
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Valves and tails factory fitted
- LCD display on control panel
- Detailed fault codes
- Grundfos pump and hydroblock assembly
- Easy-access NTCs on front of pipes
- One-piece cartridge diverter valve
- Clip-on DHW temperature sensor
- Available for NG and LPG
They come with an LCD control panel that provides detailed heating and hot water information, making them easy to operate, service and maintain.
InTec X boilers come in a choice of two fully-modulating outputs of 24 or 28kW.
Now available through EnergySmart.
Products in this Range
Specifically designed for larger output requirements, these fan-assisted condensing system boilers provide heating only for sealed central heating systems, or open systems, if required.
For low level boiler installations where the condensate needs to be pumped upwards or where drainage connection is difficult.