The Evoke range features a brand new stainless steel heat exchanger and is available exclusively at independent merchants.
These sophisticated system boilers represent the ultimate in boiler design, perfectly illustrating the ethos behind our new InTec2 range.
- Advanced combustion management
- One-piece casting heat exchanger
- Quicker warm-up and improved circulation
- Gas adaptive valve
- Single electrode
- Compact size and layout
- PCB memory chip
- High efficiency Grundfos pump and hydroblock assembly
- Combined condensate and PRV connection
- Dry change NTCs
- Clip-on DHW temperature sensor
- Backlit LCD with push button controls and detailed operational information
- Frost protection and daily pump kick
- Pipework cover tray
InTec2 SE boilers come in a choice of two fully-modulating outputs of 20 or 30kW.
Products in this Range
Operates as a hot water priority valve, meaning if the heating is on and there is a hot water demand, the valve will divert the primary heat to the cylinder until the cylinder sensor is satisfied. Must be used if adding the weather compensation probe to a system boiler.