Operates as a hot water priority valve, meaning if the heating is on and there is a hot water demand, the valve will divert the primary heat to the cylinder until the cylinder sensor is satisfied. Must be used if adding the weather compensation probe to a system boiler.
Now with advanced combustion management, the InTec2 XE continually controls and adjusts the gas flow to deliver improved energy efficiency.
While smaller and lighter than previous models, customers will benefit from the exceptional reliability that has become synonymous with the InTec name.
- 7 year warranty (Increased from 4 year warranty for installations on or after 9th October 2017)
- Compact size and layout
- Easy access for servicing
- Gas adaptive valve
- PCB memory chip
- High efficiency Grundfos pump and hydroblock assembly
- Single electrode
- Clip-on DHW temperature sensor
- Dry-change NTCs
- One-piece cartridge diverter valve
- Combined condensate and pressure relief valve connection
- Backlit LCD with push button controls and detailed operational information
- Frost protection and daily pump kick
InTec2 XE boilers come in a choice of two fully-modulating outputs of 24 or 28kW.
Products in this Range
The perfect pair
Always choose an Alpha Climatic digital time and temperature programmer to go with the Weather Compensation Probe. Designed specifically to operate with our E-Tec boilers, this pairing ensures precise monitoring of inside and outside temperature, maximising system efficiency and home comfort.
The high output ProTec Plus range has been designed with siting flexibility in mind. All the boilers are compatible with our open or concentric push-fit flue systems. They are factory-fitted with a 'B23' type flue configuration, which can be changed to 'C' type by fitting the concentric flue adaptor.