- Ideal retrofit and new build renewable solution
- 13A switched spur power connection on the cylinder drawing max 10.5A
- Exceptionally high energy efficient cylinder - 56W heat loss (Energy Class B)
- Total cylinder weight 65kg (empty) and 272kg (full)
- Fully modulating Grundfos UPMXL 15-125 pump fitted for all system sizes
- Easy pipework connections and simple wiring
- High grade 316 stainless steel cylinder and manifold with brass connections
- Built-in control panel
- MCS certified
- Connect and Notify Approved
- Soft blanket high grade insulation with zero GWP and ODP
- Up to 5 year warranty with an approved design and commissioning
The Alpha Hydro is a complete packaged solution comprising a single-phase heat pump in a choice of outputs, paired with a pre-plumbed 200 litre cylinder and Smartech control.
To save installation time and space, the pre-plumbed 200 cylinder assembly is fitted with a fully wired control panel.
Only connection to the outside heat pump using a two-core cable is required and a 13A power supply connection.
Settings and commissioning via the push button digital display.
The Smartech thermostat is then wirelessly connected for temperature and time user settings with a Wi-Fi user App option.
An optional second heating zone can be served directly from the cylinder with the second zone kit valve and Smartech expansion kit.
PRODUCTS IN THIS RANGE
E-Tec Hybrid is a packaged heat pump solution that offers a great way to take a step into renewable heating without losing the reliability.
IN OUR NEWS
Living with a heat pump system
A heat pump operates differently from a gas or oil boiler heating system, so you may need to adopt new approaches to get the most out of it. However, with the proper installation and a few adjustments, living with a heat pump system will result a comfortable home and plenty of hot water for your […]
Alpha busts common myths surrounding heat pumps
Heat pump questions answered. Whilst the UK moves towards the goal of becoming net zero by 2050, the introduction of heat pumps and the technology surrounding them has left many homeowners confused on how to achieve the most efficient means of low-running costs with misleading information potentially deterring homeowners from exploring this renewable energy source. […]
Top tips and considerations when installing an air source heat pump
Daniel Wilden, renewable product manager at Alpha, tackles the most common considerations of an air source heat pump and the all-important factors to think about to ensure your new heat pump meets planning regulations. With the UK Government’s target to install 600,000 air source heat pumps each year by 2028, and grants available to homeowners […]